Restaurant and Bar Insurance
for California's Businesses
and More

Restaurant & Bar Insurance In California

JVRC Insurance Services provides leading bar and restaurant insurance in California. Ensuring the success and longevity of your establishment involves more than just delicious food and drinks; it demands sound risk management. We offer the specialized insurance coverages essential for protecting your business, your staff, and your patrons. From general liability to liquor liability, we'll navigate the wide range of insurance options, helping you make informed decisions to safeguard your California restaurant or bar.

Specialized Expertise In Bar And Restaurant Insurance In California

Most restaurant and bar owners are unaware of the exclusions that exist on their policies that can put them at a tremendous risk. Does your business ever have a D.J. or play live music? Do you have bouncers and or security? Do you have proper wheelchair access for entry, exit, and bathrooms? Do your employees go through alcohol safety training? Do you have the proper duct system in your kitchen? Are you open after hours? These are the types of questions that we ask in order to tailor the right policies for you. If you answered yes to some of the questions above, then many of your business practices are most likely excluded.

Whether you are a restaurant, bar, or both, contact us today and let us protect your business! We are an insurance brokerage, which means we are not tied down to just one carrier or program. We have access to all that the California insurance market has to offer and will shop everywhere until we find the most competitive and viable options that are right for your company.

Restaurant And Bar Owners Insurance

See the full range of California restaurant and bar insurance we can offer:

  • Workers Compensation Insurance
  • Commercial Auto Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Liquor Liability
  • Assault and Battery Coverage
  • Business Owners Policy
  • Crime/Employee Dishonesty
  • Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
  • Commercial Property Insurance (including building coverage)
  • Group Health Insurance
  • And much more …

Contact Us For Bar And Restaurant Insurance In California

Whether you need to establish a new policy, establish multiple policies, or if you’re wondering whether your current California restaurant and bar insurance policies need some modifications, then contact us today! Even if you just have questions, we would love to help out in any way!